2638 310th St
Rock Valley, IA
Do you enjoy fixing things? Fix your eyes on a rewarding career in machine and facility maintenance – join the Maintenance team at the Midwest’s premier laser cutting job shop. We are looking for the right person to help keep our facility and machines running at high efficiency.
If this interests you, here are some of the things you would be doing to help us meet our goal:
- Helping to provide our customers with the finest parts possible by performing preventive maintenance to ensure machines are operating correctly
- Helping ensure customers receive their parts on time by repairing facility/machine issues in a timely manner
- Performing a wide variety of repair and maintenance tasks including electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, plumbing, machine repair, and facility repair
- Ordering and maintaining a replacement parts inventory for critical systems
- Working with a high degree of efficiency, skill, and quality to help keep our customers’ costs reasonable
- Minimum of one year of experience or training in manufacturing machinery or other repair work.
- Experience working with electrical systems is preferred.