2638 310th St
Rock Valley, IA
Wanted – an organized, detail-oriented person, to work in the Accounting/Purchasing department of the Midwest’s premier laser cutting job shop. We are looking for the right person who can help Kooima Company achieve an aggressive growth goal by fulfilling the purchasing needs of the company.
If this interests you, here are some of the things you would be doing to help us meet our goal:
- Ensuring our purchases are tracked accurately by issuing Purchase Orders for consumables/supplies, and by entering received consumables/supplies into our software system
- Purchasing all consumables/supplies while ensuring world-class accuracy and cost-savings
- Providing excellent customer service to employees by delivering consumables/supplies when needed
- Negotiating the best possible prices from vendors to ensure we can give our customers great prices
- Conferring with others – including executives, sales, and department supervisors – to coordinate and plan for meeting customers’ and employees’ needs
- Completing assigned accounting and/or receiving tasks with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy, to help keep our customers’ prices reasonable
- Associates degree or equivalent in a related field or 1 year of purchasing experience
- High degree of computer knowledge and skills; proficient in data entry skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized and have a high attention to detail
- Good understanding of inventory control
- This work involves some stooping and bending. The applicant must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.