2638 310th St
Rock Valley, IA
Want to feel that spark? Fuse work with what you love to do – join the Welding team at the Midwest’s premier laser cutting job shop. We are looking for the right person who can help Kooima Company achieve an aggressive growth goal by fulfilling the welding needs of our customers.
If this interests you, here are some of the things you would be doing to help us meet our goal:
- Cleaning and preparing part surfaces so that we can provide our customers with the finest parts possible
- Fabricating high quality parts by setting up, assembling, tack welding, and finish welding parts
- Welding a wide variety of customer parts in various sizes, shapes, and metal thicknesses
- Increasing welding department efficiency by operating robotic welders – including programming and routine maintenance
- Ensuring that the finished parts and welds meet our world class standards
- Working with a high degree of efficiency, skill, and quality to help keep our customers’ costs reasonable
If you can accomplish the above, you’ve got what it takes. Realistically though, you need at least two years of skilled welding experience, in order to “feel the spark”. You also need to be able to read and understand welding blueprints. Knowledge of robotic welder operation and programming would be nice, but we can train you if you don’t have the knowledge.
- Two years of skilled welding experience
- Ability to read and understand welding blueprints
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs frequently
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing